Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Talking Tuesdays - Venicci Pram Review

Hello! 
So I know when choosing a pram when I was pregnant was such a difficult choice, but I found this pram and was in love. 
The pram I have is the Venicci special edition polka dot in "Bello." It's a 3-in-1 travel system with carrycot, car seat and pushchair seat unit - along with footmuff, changing bag, rain and mosquito cover and car seat adapter. Along with all of this it is both parent and world facing. 
Firstly, I want to say how much I love this pram. I get complimented on it at least once every time I go out! The limited edition design I have means I have never actually seen another person with my style of pram, which I suppose makes me feel a little smug! It comes in a range of designs - fixed wheels or swivel wheels, and in a whole range of colours. 
The car seat is an added bonus to this. It's extremely lightweight, and brilliant for the car, it has a ISO-fix base for the car or you can just use a seat belt to fix it in place. Also, another bonus is that you can use this on the pram which is extremely handy. Myself, I haven't used it on the pram chasis, and simply use it as a car seat. But it's very versatile in what you can use it for. It also comes with a head hugger for newborns and the hood and arpon. 
Next, my favourite bit, the carrycot. I love this. My daughters quite small so she's still in this at 5 months old (we're changing her onto the pram bit in a few weeks) I love it, it's so spacious yet cosy, and also detaches and has a cradle function (so when it's on the floor it will rock) 
Finally, the pushchair mode. As I said before it's multi functioning so it has the ability to be both world facing and parent facing. It's extremely snug and has a multi-positioning feature so it will recline fully. 
All in all I love the many features of this pram, I adore it so much. I love the originality of it and the practicality. My only regret is that I got this pram with fixed wheels - turning corners can be quite hard and it is quite a bulky pram - I call it my 4x4 with it's large wheels and built in suspension. Also getting it in a boot is difficult - there's no room for a lot of shopping. My advice is get the vento or viva style one from Venicci - they have the swivel wheels, and are slightly less "bulky." 
It's very easy - once you've had a play - to get the pram down, and the different parts off. And will all the added extras such as rain cover and changing bag you can't go wrong. 
Have you got a Venicci pram, if so what do you think? Let me know in the comments 
Holls x

No comments

Post a Comment

My photo
22 year old textile designer & mum to a little miracle.
© Fallingforgrace
Maira Gall