Monday, 21 September 2015

Magnifibres Treatment Primer Review

Hello!
Recently I found the most amazing product for your eyes and I had to share it with you all! The new Magnifibres treatment primer.

It is a perfect mascara base (or to use alone as a conditioner for your lashes) which has a combination of vitamins, peptides and moisturisers.
The peptide blend helps to thicken, strengthen and protect lashes from damage along with the essential provitamin B5 to moisturise and add volume and shine, which makes the treatment primer even more brilliant - it feels great and does great things.


Firstly, just to say, I'm extremely picky when it comes to eye products, I have to do my research, and if I don't like it the first time I won't use the product. However, I was astonished at how much I love this product. To start with the packaging is beautiful, it looks so elegant, yes I am that person who judges firstly by how pretty it looks, sorry! But the whole thing is just beautiful.
Next on to the things that matter, the brush is brilliant and make the product glide on your lashes smoothly. The formula is pretty runny and a lot of product ends up on your lashes however this isn't a bad thing - it adds to the finishing effect for the primer on your lashes. It makes your lashes look amazing - and definitely makes them look longer (what the product states to do) and makes them look fuller even before adding mascara.
After I use the primer I then just use my normal mascara, however you can just use the clear primer on it's own or for added effect use the "Magnifibres brush on false lashes."


Since using the Magnifibres treatment primer I'm amazed at how many compliments I've had from friends and family asking what I've done differently with my eye make up, and asking what products I'm using and how long my eyelashes look. I usually have quite bold eye make up, but even if I just have a subtle hint of mascara or even the primer on my own it looks like I have made a effort with my eyes.

Overall I really can't believe how much I love this product, I would say it's my holy grail of my make up bag and I use it every day now, well worth every penny of the money! After using this I can't wait to go try the "brush on false lashes mascara." Well done Magnifibres, such a brilliant product!
If you'd love to try the Magnifibres Treatment Primer you can buy it here it's on sale for only £19
Holls x

(Disclaimer - I was sent the  Treatment Primer by the lovely Magnifibres team, however all the opinions and comments are my own. I pride myself and my blog on being truthful with my thoughts and my comments on products. Thank you)

No comments

Post a Comment

My photo
22 year old textile designer & mum to a little miracle.
© Fallingforgrace
Maira Gall