Thursday, 18 February 2016

Beauty Wish List

Hello! 
I read so many blogs and watch a lot of youtubers and there is always something you find yourself lusting over. Here are some of the products I would love to try..

Laura Mercier translucent loose setting powder. 
I've seen this product crop up on so many blogs and videos, and with the trend of 'cooking' or 'baking' your make up being the thing to try at the moment I would love to try it out. 

Soap & Glory Kick ass instant re-touch powder
Another translucent powder I would love to try is the soap and glory instant retouch powder. I've only ever purchased body products from this brand, but I would love to try some of their make up line. This one claims to blur pores and reduce fine lines - something I desperately need help with under my eyes. 
 
Bourjois rouge velvet in 'don't pink of it'
I've lusted after this lipstick for so long, and every time I go to purchase it, the sensible side stops me. I'm not a huge lipstick fan, well I am when it comes to buying them but not when I wear them. I love the shade and it has such brilliant reviews about it.. I'm sure one day the impulsive side of me will buy it! 

Benefit 'Lemon Aid' concealer
This is one thing that I haven't heard of until recently, but something that I would love to try. It is a yellow coloured powder to help colour correct against redness and discolouration. I have been using the E.L.F colour corrector however I've found that it seems to make fine lines more visible, so I would love to try this to see if it works any better. 

Benefit 'The Porefessional face primer' 
Again this is another lusted after product, and something well known. I've tried a lot of primers and nothing seems to have the 'wow factor,' so I would love to try this and see how well it works for me. It has brilliant reviews from a lot of people, and from my experience Benefit products are generally amazing.

Hope you enjoyed this different kind of post. Have you tried any of these products? If so what did you think of them? 
Holls xo

1 comment

  1. Hey sweetie. Great post!! I really recommend the benefit products - especially the Porefessional, it really does do what is says on the packaging!! Let us know what the other products are like if you get to try them!

    Claire

    throughherblueeyesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

My photo
22 year old textile designer & mum to a little miracle.
© Fallingforgrace
Maira Gall