Sunday, 28 February 2016

Liebster Award!

Hello! 
I was nominated me for the Liebster Award last week by the lovely Celine  from http://liveandpeaches.blogspot.com I have done this award before quite a lot of years ago but I thought I'd give it a go a few years later as I love doing things like this. 
If you don't know, here's how the whole thing will work:

 

Basically someone nominates you and in their post they've answered 11 questions before nominating 11 other bloggers with less then 1000 followers/readers.
They'll create 11 different questions for their nominees to answerer them.
If you were nominated you'll answer these questions and again nominate 11 other bloggers and so on...


Make sure to let them know about their nomination and add their links to your blog. 


Let's get on with the questions; 

 

1. What does your blog name mean?
My daughters name is Grace and I wanted to incorporate her in some way in my blog name, seen as my blog is not only about beauty and lifestyle but also about mum advice. The 'falling for' part just came out of nowhere really, but it had a good ring to it I thought.

2. What's the best part of blogging for you?
I've just wrote a post about this coincidentally (it's here if you want to read it) but I think the fact that my confidence has grown a lot since blogging, and it's helped me face a
Lot of issues with just talking about it.

3. If you had the chance to work with any brand which one would it be and why?
This is a hard one as I love so many, I think I'd love to work with E.L.F purely because my love of blogging started with writing about their products in my hauls. I love their products too, they're brilliant.

4. In a movie about your life who would play you?
If I wanted to make myself sound better I'd love have someone like Michelle Keegan purely because I think she's beautiful ha ha. But realistically I think Kristen Stewart would be good because of how awkward she is! Ha ha

5. What was the first concert you've been to?
My first concert was to see S Club 7, if you grew up in the 90's and 00's you'll know how big they was in the Uk, and I saw them just before they announced they were splitting. It was so amazing I remember it well. 

6. Do you share blog posts openly with people you know?
This is something I haven't really talked about but no one I personally know, apart from my mum, Dad and best friend know about my blog (well that I know of) I think I prefer it better that way because I can be completely at ease with my blog posts .. If that makes sense.

7. Who's your favourite blogger?
I have a few! I think I would have to say Anna Saccone Joly though, purely because of how far she had come, not only as a blogger but a youtuber too. She constantly works, and I think her motivation to achieve is inspiring. 

8. Is there anything you'd give up your blog for?
If it was affecting me being a mother to my daughter then I would stop straight away. She always comes first. 

9. What's your favourite food/meal?
I'd love to be able to say something healthy.. But I really can't. My favourite food is a weird one, sweet potato chips. My favourite meal would have to be a quarter pounder meal at McDonald's! Oops. 

10. Cats or Dogs?
Dogs! I'm allergic to cats unfortunately 

11. Blogger or Wordpress?
Blogger! But I've never tried Wordpress so I'm pretty biased. 


Thanks again to Celine for the questions. 


Here are the blogs I nominate:


Here are your questions: 
1. What do you love most about blogging? 
2. What makes you happy?
3. What's your best beauty product? 
4.  What colour and style is your hair naturally? 
5. What's your worst beauty habit? 
6. Best advice you've been given? 
7. Make up brushes or beauty blender? 
8. What is your favourite month? 
9. If all of your family, pets, etc was safe.. What would you save if your house was on fire? 
10. What's your favourite life quote? 
11. What are your current life goals? 



Hope you enjoyed this post, if you do the Liebster award please leave the link below, I'd love to read yours!


Holls xo 

No comments

Post a Comment

My photo
22 year old textile designer & mum to a little miracle.
© Fallingforgrace
Maira Gall