Sunday, 14 February 2016

Pirongs Unique Lifestyle Planner Review


Hello! 
I've wanted to write this post for a while but I wanted to use it for a little bit so I could properly review it. I randomly came across this brand whilst searching for a life planner. With saving for my house move I couldn't justify £40+ for an Erin Condren one so I'm so glad I found this one and to be honest I think it's just as amazing, plus at half the price it makes it even better! 
 
 
The one I purchased is the A5 Pirongs Unique lifestyle planner, which is £20. The first thing I want to say is that this company is amazing. Not only can you fully personalise the planner from the front and back cover to what's on the pages and adding birthdays or special dates but the communication with the company is Amazing! I have honestly never bought anything and had such brilliant communication with a company. When I purchased and personalised my planner I received an email saying that I had forget to add what design I wanted to the back cover, they sorted it all out and a few extra tweaks to the planner. I received it really quickly, it was about 2 weeks - which was a lot quicker than I thought it would be, especially with it being personalised. 
 

The planner itself is sectioned with a morning, afternoon and evening for each day along with a overview of the month. A double page covers 7 days, so it has lots of room for writing, with a daily to-do list and a weekly goals section and checklist.
 

Finally it has a section for Christmas including a Christmas card, gift and to do lists. It has lots of notes pages and a separate financial section for budgets and short/medium/long term goals, along with a New Years resolutions page and a bucket list. It really is a brilliant lifestyle planner. 
 

 
Overall I haven't been so pleased with a purchase in a long time! It is absolutely brilliant. The company is fantastic too, I've never had such brilliant communication, and the planner it worth the money and more. I can't recommend Pirongs enough! 

Holls xo 

No comments

Post a Comment

My photo
22 year old textile designer & mum to a little miracle.
© Fallingforgrace
Maira Gall